Monday, June 29, 2009

Weekend Update and Crafty Crafty Layouts

Weekends are wonderful wonderful things. Especially sunny ones.
My S.O. and I took our puppy out for his first full hike this weekend, and he did amazing!
I think he outlasted both of us. I got the chance to take a few neat photos:

I am still learning how to format pictures all neat for my blog - so if anyone has any pointers they could give me, they would be warmly welcomed! I also discovered this uber rad jewelry company called BJohnson Jewelry (http://bjohnsonjewelry.com) that make the cutest stuff using little swallow bird charms and!! (get this) it's affordable! I love supporting individual artists, but sometimes i really can't afford to, even though i love their work. I've already found a few items on the website that i love - and im keeping my fingers crossed for the contest draw that kevin&amanda are putting on right now!

Anyways, i doooo have some layouts to post. Some of you may have already seen them, they are currently rotating on my flickr box, but i'm going to post them anyways. They are definately some of my fav's and are inspired by the work of Kate O'Brien (her blog is listed to the left, but she hasn't posted anything new in a while *sad face*).

Anyways, hope you like!


love shan

No comments: