Also, i'm sharing with you one of my favorite duets of the year (can you still call it a duet if it's two men??) Anyways, here is I'm Alive by Kenny Chesney & Dave Matthews. mixtures of genres are good people. very good.Also. my phone is broken. If you have called me or texted me, and i have not answered/called back/or acknowledged your phone call - i am not ignoring you. I am not getting phone calls or text messages, or as i've recently discovered, voicemails. I've also learned that the text messages i've been sending people have not ended up getting to the recipients. Oh except a few, and when they go through apparently they go through like 5 times. I did purchase a phone yesterday. The samsung T459 i think, but i really don't like it. It is one of those nifty full keyboard ones, but it reminds me of the dinosaur age. I'm contemplating returning it, but then i don't know what kind of phone to get. I really just want a good phone, with a good calender application, possibly a smart phone, but not a blackberry. Is that too much to ask?!?!
Anyways, i will be up and running with a functioning phone by the end of the weekend so i can end this social exilation madness.

No comments:
Post a Comment