Allllllrighty folks.
Here's this months playlist! What I'm listening to, whats on repeat, and what's making me cry.
Regina Spektor - Braille (mostly likely making a repeat appearance, but I love love love it)
Sugarland - What I'd Give
Miranda Lambert - The House that Built Me (um yup, this one is a tearer-upper)
Josh Thompson - Beer on the Table (repeat, repeat, repeat)
Siobhan Magnus (A.I.) - Suspicious Minds
anything by Crystal Bowersox
Blake Shelton ft. Trace Adkins - Hillbilly Bone
Joss Stone - Right to be Wrong
Dashboard Confessional - Don't Wait (blast from the past!)
All-American Rejects - Move Along
Linkin Park - My December
St. Vincent - Marry Me
Carrie Underwood - Temporary Home
That's all for now folks, what are you listening to on repeat these days?
2 comments:
I don't listen to music very much.
There I said it.
But I keep thinking I should.
I don't think I could live without music.
It helps me concentrate on whatever I'm doing. I pretty much hate silence.
(however, once I have children, I'm pretty sure this will change)
Post a Comment