In the light of the April blogging challenge, I started reading a lot more.
Trouble was, I am spending so much time reading, that it leaves very little time for writing.
I am currently reading the following little trinkets:
- Craigslist (I know right, chock full of actual writing)
- Rules for Renegades
- The E-Myth Revisited
- The SEED handbook
- and Bookkeeping handbooks.
If you were wondering why I haven't made time to write, even a little bit over the past few days.... here's your answer -
You probably wouldn't have wanted to read it anyhow. As it would all be business, dream, and entrepreneur related talk (and some people just don't want to hear all that empowering stuff).
So I withheld the urge to spew "law of attraction" theories at you, and just kept them to myself.
On a more interactive note - started April 26th, I will be taking part in the "Story Of Your Life" Art Journaling course put on by the lovely and talented Rachel & Elsie (and I'm so flippin excited!). I've got my sketchbook and my acrylic paints and my paintbrushes - and oh baby - am I set to rock and roll.
I've also been checkin' out this blog, of Aura Joon, and loving her about us page. Because its unique, and awesome, and so very thoughtful. And uses subtle typography changes, which I love love love. It's inspired me to think about the definition of my own little corner, and gives me while and crazy inspirational thoughts. annnnnnd she has rock-on tips for stupid curly/messy but somehow stylish/hair like mine.
This month on the book club list is The Glass Castle - and I'm waiting to get my hands on a copy from the library. Turns out, so is everybody else cuz I'm hold 83 out of 100. So basically, I think I'll be hitting up a bookstore sometime in the near future.
Anyways, I'm over and out! Short post tonight to get me in bed at a half decent hour.
Much loves.
1 comment:
Thx for the Aura Joon link. Very cool site.
Post a Comment