Hello Everyone.
My name is Shannon, and I am a weheartit addict.
Wonderful, now that I have that out of the way, I can officially warn you that every single post of mine over the next say, 3 months, will most likely have a rockin' picture attached to it. Compliments of weheartit.com. Essentially, people take amazing pictures, and them upload them to share with others.
I get it, you're probably wondering what the heck makes it so different from flickr or facebook?
Well! I will tell you (like you didn't see that one coming, really).
1. They're artsy fartsy (again, my love for this probably shouldn't surprise you).
2. They're searchable by tags, so if you're looking for a sweet stove top picture to accompany your burning-hand story... well gosh darn-it you'll find something.
3. They're stealable (and by stealable I mean usable as long as you source).
and finally....
4. browsing their database is so awesomely inspiring. It's filled with all these digitally and graphically pleasing images of ups, and downs, and honesty and excitement.
So I just had to share it.
The End.

2 comments:
holy.moly.
thank you for introducing me to something that will take up copious amounts of my time.
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS SITE.
I know, right?!
Like we seriously need one more thing peruse while on the internet. haha.
But I've only spent about an hour or two on here, and already have found so many pictures/things I love.
PS There is a stop motion commercial on TV now, for a deodorant product or something? But it's really cool!
Post a Comment