
With all the previous talk about dreams and recipes and goal setting (and meeting!) I've taken a bit more down-time than usual to jot down the top 10 things that I would like to have.
An overall recipe, if you will.
Here's what mine looks like:
- My own studio where I can paint and be creative
- Traveling Experiences
- Stillness
- A Family
- A rewarding career... that pushes me to grow and expand as a person
- A mixture of sweet stylin' clothes
- A successful etsy shop filled with all my crafts
- Toyota Tacoma or 4-runner
- To find my place in a supportive group of friends, and business peers
- A Happy Spirit
"Take All the time I need, find all the answers I seek, and do all the traveling I want to fill my life with health, happiness, and love"I really do believe that the more effort we put into creating our ideal lives, the more the universe aligns itself to provide us with the lives we've imagined.
Sometimes, the hardest part really is figuring out what we actually want.
xoxo Shan
Photo Credit
No comments:
Post a Comment