In 2011, I plan on bringing Thirsty Thursday's back with a vengeance! TT is the name, quenching your inspirational thirst is the game.
Ok enough of the cheesy talkero.
This week I am totally feeling the fridge love, and revamping fridge fronts (and sides!) to keep you and yours truly inspired on a daily basis (because everyone uses the fridge!).
A few fantastic things that have my heart singing these days:


[Scrabble Tiles - but as magnets - they come in almost every character/cartoon/image imaginable, and I already have a few other nintendo themed ones from miss lizzy hanging out on my own fridge]


[pixel art on your fridge - who would have thought!?]

I think a lot of times - fridges get missed in that whole decor thing because there doesn't seem to be a whole lot out there to do with them. It seems that there is - you just have to do a little digging! And hey, if all else fails - there's always the option of covering with pictures of family and friends. That usually does the trick nicely too :)
Happy Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment