Or, we get so caught up in the finer details, reading into things, and trying to figure out what everything means, that we forget the simple and obvious things. Some things just aren’t meant to be read into. Some things are to be taken simply as they are.
I am, of course speaking most definitely by experience – my life lately has been less than balanced and a little of kilter. That “something’s missing” nagging feeling has been tugging on my shoulders and bringing me down. Thinking about all the things I would change in my life if I had the time, energy, money and space. I have been feeling very limited, both professionally and creatively.
My schedule is off a little bit, I do know that. Kayla is away on vacation this week to
So, I’ve been getting up earlier than usual for the past week, and it is seriously kicking my butt. Who knew that 30 minutes would make such a difference in my life! I’ve been completely exhausted, energy levels are zilch, and I feel like curling up into a ball and sleeeeeeping forever. Not to mention my cranky moods have been over-the-top (which I feel terrible about).
To make a long story short – i have been spending so much time trying to figure out why I’m getting snappy at things, or thinking about how I can get the things that I need to stop being limited… that I’ve been forgetting all the things everyone should remember. The simple and obvious stuff like:
- No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
- Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
- If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back.
- Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
(all of these came from here)
Because of my mood this past week, I haven’t been inspired to post anything at all (I didn’t want to end up complaining… because my blog is supposed to be a happy place!).
But this is all I have for now. I can feel the wheels of happiness turning slightly in my heart – so I may be back with more later on.
Have a wonderful Thursday, and don’t forget to smile. Even if you feel as gloomy as Eeyore on a rainy day.
One love.
No comments:
Post a Comment