I only have a few minutes, but i thought i would throw up some quick pictures of my happy days album. I have done quite a bit more on it, but i am having one heck of a time trying to get decent pictures! (with the flash i get that awful flash mark, and without the flash, my pictures turn out fuzzy!). So this is what you get for now....

Yes, the cover is plain and simple. and that is just how i like it. My summer has been filled with happy days. plain and simple. I figure there will be lots of colour inside the album to make up for the lack of colour on the cover.
But now i am off to go to walmart to get a new collar for my puppalupp and then off to look at a 4 runner that my dad saw today for cheap! So exciting!
I'm loving this cooler weather (27 degrees is AWESOME!) hope you are too! :)



1 comment:
Looks like it's going to be an amazing keepsake album! Very fun. I'm loving the kraft look these days too.
btw - I emailed you to the address that you have on your profile page. If it's not right, let me know hayley.glauser@gmail.com
Post a Comment