It must be all the Lost jess is making me watch. That man is going to need a support group when we run out of episodes to watch.
Anyways, i spent some time with family last night and it was just what was needed for my soul. It was well needed bonding time that certainly put us in the right spirit for Christmas. I got a chance to play around with my christmas present to myself (i finally splurged and bought the Nikon D5000) and i am currently head over heals for it. I haven't even moved it from the automatic setting yet and i am blown away by the picture quality. I feel like a real-live photographer now with my lens that moves. i know. i'm cheesy.
Here are some pictures that i took while the tree was being decorated, and while i lounged on the couch with my puppalup.

Hope everyone is beginning to get into the christmas spirit without letting the hustle and bustle get to them!
one love
Anyways, i spent some time with family last night and it was just what was needed for my soul. It was well needed bonding time that certainly put us in the right spirit for Christmas. I got a chance to play around with my christmas present to myself (i finally splurged and bought the Nikon D5000) and i am currently head over heals for it. I haven't even moved it from the automatic setting yet and i am blown away by the picture quality. I feel like a real-live photographer now with my lens that moves. i know. i'm cheesy.
Here are some pictures that i took while the tree was being decorated, and while i lounged on the couch with my puppalup.

Hope everyone is beginning to get into the christmas spirit without letting the hustle and bustle get to them!
one love
No comments:
Post a Comment