Here are a few things I've found this week that I love love love <3
1. All things Marilyn (this has always been a little bit of an obsession of mine).
I especially love this quote which has been ringing in loud and clear since I stumbled across it:
2. Really (I mean really!) adorable and fantastical tattoos like these ones from over at A Beautiful Mess. Whoever thought crafty women could look so BA?


They've got me daydreaming about a new bird design for my back shoulder....
3. Great storage studio spaces. I figure that the more ideas I collect now, the more choices I will have when it comes time to fill a studio of my very own... whenever I happen to get one!
Sometimes I feel like there are so many pretty things in the world that even the most largest house wouldn't be able to hold them all. I've been spending a lot of time really thinking about the things that make my heart sing, and inspire me to live happily and intentionally.Funny thing is, is that by simply settling you are really robbing yourself of your ability to learn more about who you are deep down inside. In a sense it kind of feels like I'm waking up after a really long nap. I'm experiencing fashion, and colors and (gasp) trends in a whole new light now, and realizing how important to your individuality these things can be. It's funny how you can forget those things, especially if you are surrounded by people who don't take a particular interest in taking the time to find out what actually makes them unique.
We aren't meant to have the same interests, skills or musical interests as everyone else. We ARE however, meant to learn those sorts of things about ourselves. I mean really - you take the time to learn all about your best friend, or that lady or man friend you fancy.
Don't you owe your own heart the same?
1 comment:
I'm such a sucker for great organization too :) There may be a page or two ripped out of Real Simple tucked away somewhere...
Here's to waking up and experiencing life with all of our senses!! Isn't it wonderful?!
Post a Comment